Pages

INDIAN TIME

YOU ARE VISITOR NO.

website counters

04 February 2014

HOW TO UNBLOCK USB PORT OR PENDRIVE PORT BY RAJ THE HACKER

Let me tell u my dear frnds, C is a language that is used to create programmes but it is also used to create virus. It is used to create Hardware programme. When we compile the codes written  in C editor it creates an exe file in bin folder. it is a 32-bit programme..
My dear friends I am an expert in C-Programming. I have a hobby to create Games in C-Programming.

In my previous post you all have known about how to create a Virus to block USB Port.
Now The below code is used to UNBLOCK USB PORT.

Just copy the below code into Notepad and save it as block usb.c
Open TC.exe.(TC means Turbo C) and open this code then press Ctrl+F9 key (function key) and see the effect.

you can download TC.exe from internet.


#include
void main()
{
system("reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Services\\USBSTOR \/v Start \/t REG_DWORD \/d 3 \/f");
}



Just compile the above code and you will see your USB Port is now active again....



THANKS

RAJ THE HACKER
8270859989

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give your Comments 2 me:
I would be in ur Support...

---Thanks ---
Raj_The_Hacker
8270859989

Raj_The_Hacker

Raj_The_Hacker
This is my Image

Popular Posts by RAJ