Pages

INDIAN TIME

YOU ARE VISITOR NO.

website counters

05 October 2011

SHORTCUT TO OPEN MY COMPUTER, MY DOCUMENTS, AND MANY MORE.

Hye dear,

If your Mouse is not working, then you can easily operate the system using KEYBOARD.

Because, when there was no mouse concept the programmer(s) were using Keyboard only.


Now I'll tell you some shortcuts....


Press Windows_key + R  It will open RUN Dialog box.

Then type triple dot ...                It will open My Computer
Type double dot ..                     It will open My Documents
Type single dot .                        It will open User Folder


Thanks to RAJ_THE_HACKER



send your Comments on Write2RajTiwari@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give your Comments 2 me:
I would be in ur Support...

---Thanks ---
Raj_The_Hacker
8270859989

Raj_The_Hacker

Raj_The_Hacker
This is my Image

Popular Posts by RAJ